Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Hello Again.

Well, it’s been a MINNNUTE.

I feel the hostile grounds of social media lately, and in an effort to relieve some of my creative tensions while not inundating my brain with total CRAP-OLA... I am feeling the need to just write a few things down.
Life these days, our thoughts, our ideas... maybe some record of some of the projects we do around the house. WHATEVER!
We’ll see. Maybe I won’t stick with it. Then again, I’ve always wanted to be an author. So maybe I’ll just author this page... nothing big.
It’s late and I’m honestly supposed to wake up in 4.5hrs for the gym but I thought I’d jot my thoughts down while I had a minute.

Today was Day 2 of Week 3 of our homeschooling journey. Homeschooling is a whole post in and of itself and a topic for another day... BUT, it was actually a great day. I am absolutely bribing them with candy and IT. IS. WORKING.
Less fuss.
Therefore, it shall continue.

Nothing too interesting about our day EXCEPT... we FINALLY caught the Ice Cream Man. Every now and then, we hear the music, but he never drives close enough for us to flag him down. Tonight though, there he was!
The kids were ecstatic. ANNNND good thing I had a $10 hanging around in the cash jar from something I sold on FB Marketplace.
Congrats Kids, you just ate your rocking moose for dessert!
Here’s a pic from our night. They are my fave fab 4.

Anyways... signing off for the night because again, gotta wake up in a few hours.
KILL. ME.

XO - B

No comments:

Post a Comment